No products in the cart.
- Picatinny Style Rail also accepts any weaver or picatinny style rings.
- Total length – 4 7/8″
- utilizes the same mounting procedure as the standard Crickett® scope mount
- includes screws
*Crickett & Chipmunk Rifle use only*
This upgraded Picatinny style rail provides a longer mounting surface to utilize larger scopes or “red dot” style optics.
- Remove the two 6×48 plug screws on the front of the receiver and the 6×32 screw and rear sight aperture from the rear sight elevation bar.
- Loosen the rear sight elevation screw (on side of the receiver.)
- Place mount base in position and start the two front 6×48 screws and one rear 6×32 screw.
- Continue to fully tighten the front two screws. Then tighten the one rear screw.
- Maintain down pressure on mount and tighten the elevation screw.
- Install and tighten any weaver or picatinny style rings and scope of your choice.